Sunday, June 5, 2011

چند راز موفقیت

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Pablo Picasso

After I won the Oscar, my salary doubled, my friends tripled, my children became more popular at school, my butcher made a pass at me, and my maid hit me up for a raise.
Shirley Jones

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other.
Abraham Lincoln

Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
Lydia M. Child

Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.
George Edward Woodberry

Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.
Dale Carnegie

Diligence is the mother of good fortune.
Benjamin Disraeli

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.
David Frost

Don't confuse fame with success. Madonna is one; Helen Keller is the other.
Erma Bombeck

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Malcolm Forbes

Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
Dale Carnegie

Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
Jim Rohn

Formula for success: rise early, work hard, strike oil.
J. Paul Getty

How can they say my life is not a success? Have I not for more than sixty years got enough to eat and escaped being eaten?
Logan P. Smith

I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it.
Jonathan Winters

I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
Bill Cosby

I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.
George Burns

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it.
W. C. Fields

Page: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment